To print this article, all you need to do is be registered or log in to Mondaq.com.
Here is an overview of some of Cadwalader’s recent work on behalf of clients:
- Represented the lender in connection with a $356.5 million securitized mortgage loan secured by 29 self-storage properties in 12 states and the administrative agent and lender in connection with a mortgage loan on the balance sheet of $221.8 million secured by 12 self-storage properties in seven states.
- Represented the lender in arranging a $90 million construction loan to finance the construction of a water park hotel.
- Acted for a national bank in connection with a $462.5 million on-balance sheet financing of 108 self-storage properties in nine states.
- Acted for a national bank in connection with a $170 million on-balance sheet financing of 32 self-storage properties in 16 states.
- Acted for an insurance company in connection with the financing of the acquisition of an extended stay hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina. The financing included a future financing component to fund the conversion of the hotel into a multi-family apartment complex.
- Represented the lender in connection with a $28 million mortgage financing on the balance sheet of a multi-family property located in Allen, Texas.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide on the subject. Specialist advice should be sought regarding your particular situation.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: U.S. Real Estate and Construction